Supply Chain Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop inventory and safety stock targets to balance supply and demand with service level and cash flow
- Lead development of inventory build strategies
- Ensure excellent customer service to both external and internal customers
- Forecast expected material usage based on production forecasts and historical usage
- Identify material procurement opportunities which will reduce costs.
- Continuously identify and implement improvements.
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field
- 5-7 years’ previous supply chain experience
- Experience and accountability for developing, implementing and driving results
- Ability to work cross functionally to build consensus and drive decision making
- Ability to use data to drive solutions
- Familiarity and working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) or planning software application
It is the policy of Aries Group, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected class and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.