Injection Molding Engineer
The Injection Molding Engineer is responsible of developing the Injection Molding Business Unit specifically developing molding processes and applicable process documentation to support NPD and Sustaining Engineering activities. The IM Engineer will develop and control technical operation systems/behaviors for Injection Molding. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing capital plans for expansion of molding capabilities
- Interfacing with customers on new projects
- Identifying and documenting equipment specifications and procuring equipment.
- Quoting, coordinating tool design and builds
- Coordination of facilities updates/upgrades to support manufacturing.
- Developing and driving project plan and timeline leading to successful projects.
- Developing, executing and reporting validation activities associated to the molding process.
- Interfacing with suppliers and coordination of equipment, maintenance, spare part management and repair.
- Executing and/or oversee Preventive and Reactive Maintenance activities.
- Support investigation and resolution inquiries associated to NCMR’s, CAPA’s and Customer Complaints.
- Provide Technical guidance to production team members.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes, equipment and fixtures comply with Phase 2 and applicable Industry regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor production scrap and analyze rejects.
- Identify and resolve repetitive and major production issues that are affecting department performance.
- Manage and support production issues as they arise during day to day operations.
- Support the identification and implementation of Continuous Improvement activities.
- BSME or Equivalent
- Technical hands-on skills in plastics manufacturing processes-such as molding, tooling, production, assembly, testing and equipment
- ISO, GMP and OSHA
- 4-6 years of experience with BSME or 5-8 years for equivalent experience
- Knowledge of shop floor systems
It is the policy of Aries Group, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected class and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.